How do I send money?
With PayPal, you can send money or make a payment to anyone with an email address or mobile number.
From your computer, here’s how to send money:
1. Click Send & Request at the top of the page.
2. Enter the recipient’s name, PayPal username, email address or mobile number and click Next.
3. Enter the amount, choose the currency, add a note (if needed) and click Continue.
4. Select "Sending to a friend.”
5. Select how you want to pay and click Next.
6. Review the information and click Send Payment Now.
From your PayPal app, here's how to send money:
1. Tap Send near the bottom of the screen.
2. Enter the recipient’s email TLTX1160@gmail.com
3. Enter the amount, choose the currency, add a note (if needed) and tap Next.
4. Select either "Friends and Family” and tap Next.
5. Select how you want to pay and tap Next.
6. Review the information and tap Send.
We’ll send the recipient an email to let them know that you sent them money. If they don’t have a PayPal account, we'll explain how to sign up for one.
· Once you send money, you are not able to cancel or reverse the transaction. Please check the details of this transaction carefully before sending the payment.
· If you’re sending money to a friend or family member, select “Sending to a Friend" or "Friends and Family." You can make a personal payment to anyone in the U.S. for free if you use your bank account, PayPal cash account or PayPal Cash Plus account. If you use a debit or credit card, there will be a small charge for your payment.
· If you make a mistake, including sending the wrong amount or selecting the wrong payment type ("Sending to a friend” versus “Paying for an item or service”), you’ll need to contact the recipient to request a refund. Please note that the recipient can only issue a refund using the PayPal website. If you selected “Paying for an item or service” but are sending money to a friend or family member, you’ll need to confirm receipt of the item before the recipient can issue a refund to you.